- Medical Training System Review Project Team 245k
- CPMC Education Subcommittee Communique 282k
- Education Subcommittee 2019 Members 477k
- Statement on Recognition of Prior Learning for Training Programs 320k
- Outcome of proceedings of the National Supervision Summit 1,731k
- Network of Medical College Educators
The pandemic has caused unprecedented impact on population health affecting all aspects of all global societies, and has presented real challenges in health system management. It has caused a disruption to Australia’s system of medical training and this research project will work with all partners in the medical to investigate the impact and describe short, medium and potential long-term consequences. It will inform the development of the National Medical Workforce Strategy under development and steered by the Medical Workforce Advisory Committee.
The Project Team will be lead by Ms Angela Magarry, with Ms Krista Recsei and Ms Annie Frederickson, and overseen by the CPMC Education and Medical Workforce Subcommittee as chaired by Dr Jenkins.
The project will occur over an expected twelve month period. Updates will be posted to this page.